Gaining quality leads can be challenging until your business has tried the best cloud-based lead generation tools. It simplifies collecting high-quality leads while requiring minimal manual outreach and follow-up.
The software includes form builder tools that include basic drag-and-drop forms and a variety of templates for designing landing pages, questionnaires, collection of contact data, and website payments.
The best lead generation tools will help you expand your customer network and boost your sales.
Here is a list of low-cost, user-friendly top 10 Lead Generation Software for Successful Marketing in 2021:
With MobileMonkey, you can enable your potential customers to connect with you. It enables marketers to build powerful chatbots, communicate and segment clients, expand their contact list, and drive engagement.
Moreover, you are likely to get 3 times more engagement with the MobileMonkey chatbot.
Key Features of MobileMonkey:
- Voice Assistant
- Facility for live chat
- Artificial Intelligence
- Customization Interface
- Performance Evaluation
- Multi-User Administration
- Effective Sequencing features
Pros of using MobileMonkey:
- Well-designed Interface.
- Easily link to WordPress via their plugin.
- Extremely simple to use; no coding experience is required.
- Well-designedChatbot tools with a wide range of capabilities.
- For small businesses with no budget, this service is provided for free.
Cons of using MobileMonkey:
- Without the update, the freemium feature set loses some excellent features.
HubSpot offers multiple tools for marketing, sales, and lead generation to grow your business. It is an excellent tool for organizing, tracking, and nurturing leads.
It automatically monitors relationships and helps you and your sales force stay on top of what’s going on.
- Several workflow features.
- CRM integration is feasible.
- Executing lead generation activities
- A suite of integrated marketing services.
- Provides free CRM, as well as other helpful tools.
Pros of using HubSpot:
- CTA auto-tracking
- It is simple to create Social Media Posts.
- Automatic contact grouping based on enterprise mailing addresses.
- Workflows have a great user interface that makes them simple to use.
- The menu bar is well-coordinated, with options ranging from Contacts (the CRM) to Marketing and Reports.
Cons of using HubSpot:
- Lists are very rigid, which can be aggravating.
- The “undo” feature on their website editor is unreliable.
- Offers multiple tools which might not be required for everyone
Hello Bar is a lead capture and CTA tool with a special use case and consumer experience.
It is a tool that can be seamlessly integrated into any website to static bars, display popups, or full-page takeovers to turn site visitors into clients.
It is one of the most user-friendly methods for gathering email addresses and guiding visitors to your marketing funnel.
- Simple to use
- Provides precise targeting.
- Competitors specialized email opt-in tools.
- The design is simplistic but appealing.
- It’s quite simple and straightforward to use.
Pros of using Hello Bar:
- It’s easy to handle and not too complicated.
- The tool itself is simple to set up and use.
- It is the quickest method of generating leads or clicks.
- You can choose to focus on particular activities or guests.
Cons of using Hello Bar:
- It can be expensive for some users
- Ads appear once every 10 visitors.
- Only premium plans include custom bar branding.
- Some integrations aren’t feasible or necessarily require extra steps.
Discover.ly is a handy little tool that provides further details about social media accounts.
It establishes links between various social profiles and Gmail.
Mutual interactions, postings, and information can be found across all platforms.
It’s a simple but brilliant way to locate new leads without sifting through multiple networks rapidly.
- Simple but efficient
- It is easy to download.
- Connections on LinkedIn
- It can help you easily collect additional information when using LinkedIn.
- It would gladly incorporate data from Boomerang, Hubspot, and other popular CRM tools.
Pros of using Discover.ly:
- Time saver
- Easy and straightforward to install.
- The tool itself is simple to set up and use.
- It is free for anyone who wants to expand their company.
Intercom allows you to connect directly with visitors to your website.
It is yet another product with a diverse set of features and applications. You can interact with on-site guests and retrieve their data by using their chat feature and on-site messaging.
This is another excellent tool for combining marketing, sales, and customer support functions.
- Updates in real-time.
- Tracking of user events
- Assigning tasks to the team
- Creation of Email campaign.
- Segmentation of the audience.
- Monitoring of achievement in real-time.
Pros of using Intercom:
- Problem resolving.
- Messages are automated.
- Great live chat capabilities.
- The set-up is straightforward.
- Easy tutorials and articles can be created.
- Compatible with a variety of other applications.
Cons of using Intercom:
- Inadequate marketing automation capability and monitoring.
- Their price is very high and can be prohibitively costly for early-stage businesses.
- It should put more effort into developing their reports, as they are too basic and lack valuable insights into the assessment.
Qualaroo is a strong customer feedback tool that allows you to accumulate consumer data ten times more effectively than email surveys.
They offer detailed customer surveys that allow you to interact with website visitors.
- Specified questions
- Tools for customization
- Questionnaires and feedback
- Net promoter scoring surveys
- Report generation and design API
- Optimized feedback for mobile devices
- Message display that can be customized
Pros of using Qualaroo:
- Excellent targeting options.
- An innovative tool for quickly gathering feedback.
- It is one of the best survey methods for determining precisely what information we need from our clients.
- For someone who isn’t an expert at designing an efficient survey question, the tool has plenty of templates.
- Surveys with branching technology make it simple to target consumers based on their actions/behavior.
Cons of using Qualaroo:
- Some price levels are quite excessive.
- The reporting capability is somewhat restricted.
- The design and functionalities, particularly the reporting section, require an update.
OptinMonster is a lead generation software application that makes capturing, sharing, and managing marketing leads easy.
Users can create a variety of form types using OptinMonster, such as mobile-friendly forms, inline forms, slide-ins, scrolling boxes, popups, slide-ins, floating bars, and much more.
Synchronizes with CRM platform and email marketing, and advanced targeting guidelines can be set for marketing campaigns.
- Forms that are both powerful and easy to set up.
- Keep track of and evaluate campaign effectiveness metrics.
- Recognize and save contact details for prospective clients automatically.
- Generate two different versions of content actions and compare their effectiveness.
- Forms and form templates are organized, stored, and distributed from a central location.
- Recognize and add prospective leads to the sales pipeline based on a set of predefined requirements.
Pros of using OptinMonster:
- It is very simple to launch a campaign.
- Each campaign has its own CSS that can be customized.
- Their customer service team is extremely proactive and helpful.
- The display rule options are also great, particularly if you’re using WordPress.
- There are several options for pre-designed campaigns, all of which can be totally customized.
Cons of using OptinMonster:
- Time/date can’t be set for campaigns to turn off automatically.
- No internal analytics; instead, it depends on a relationship with Google Analytics.
- Turnstile is a Wistia feature that enables your video viewers to enter their email address into your video player directly.
Its primary objective is to gather the login details(name and email address) of potential clients who just completed watching a video.
There are no manual importing or exports. Direct leads from your videos to anywhere you want them to go further. It is a plain popup screen that you can include at a certain time in your Wistia-hosted videos to accumulate opt-ins.
- Video Player
- Profile channel.
- Live streaming.
- Private video upload
- Management of video
- Collaboration and integration
Pros of using Turnstile:
- Organized drag and drop option.
- Videos are adjusted seamlessly to suit any screen size.
- Each video’s analytics are interesting, and they help you fully understand how well your videos performing.
Cons of using Turnstile:
- Quite expensive.
- Video customization is still a bit clumsy.
- Minimum customization options.Minimum.
Hunter helps explore email addresses in seconds and communicate with the people who matter to your company.
It is known as Email Hunter assists marketers in identifying contact details related to any domain.
It isn’t a lead generation tool, but it helps you locate and validate email addresses.
- Bulk Tasks
- Email Finder
- Email Validator
- Availability of contact data
- Accuracy in Company Data
- Filtering and segmenting of data
Pros of using Hunter.io:
- Free tool to use.
- Provides great email domains.
- Providing a Chrome extension for finding contacts.
- Email verification does an excellent job of sorting out bounced emails.
- Excellent networking tool for finding people within your own company, as well as for surveying.
Cons of using Hunter.io:
- LinkedIn integration is no longer available.
- The information provided is not always up to date.
- User interface is a little clumsy and needs a larger enhanced UI view.
- The service requires a more effective self-integration procedure with CRMs.
JotForm is a cloud-based form that allows users to create and manage online forms and track customer feedback.
Used to generate online forms, gather responses via mail, and build fillable PDF forms. It helps people generate leads, collect order deposits, conduct consumer research, manage work applications, and register guests for events.
- Design features
- Modifiable templates
- Tools for collaboration.
- Simple and straightforward to use.
- A wide range of form fields is available.
Pros of using JotForm:
- User-Friendly Interface
- It is simple to integrate into our website.
- Payment can be collected directly from the form.
- Emails with detailed submission/order information that can be customized.
Cons of using JotForm:
- The customer service center is confusing.
- There is no response-based customization.
- Spacing and alignment can be difficult to modify.
Lead generation does not have to be difficult with the tools available above. One of the most important features of lead generation software is generating leads and carefully managing them.
Lead management system tools allow you to get the most out of pursuing quality leads while putting in the least effort.