Email management software helps you manage your personal and professional emails efficiently.
It is the tool that helps organizations to manage their bulk of emails and organize tasks in one place for effective workflow.
Organizations with a large volume of emails can use this tool to manage email better and give customers quick responses.
With the increase in remote work trends and customer satisfaction becoming one of the prominent factor of business, many organizations get their work done through email and handle their client.
The use of email management tools helps provide a better customer experiences, saves time, enhances productivity, and reduces errors. These tools are mainly effective for large enterprises having maximum clients.
The use of email management software helps you avoid missing any customer emails and have an automated workflow by managing the task.
If you have ever wondered what is the best email management software to effectively manage your business, then the article may be of help. I’ve compiled a list of best email management tools through extensive research that’ll help you help you choose an appropriate email management solution for your business.
Best Email Management Software in 2021
Microsoft Outlook is one of the best email management software that helps you have an organized workflow. It makes work easier by using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
The app helps you protect your privacy and keeps your inbox free from any clutter. It organizes the email and calendar in a single place and connects them to faster work.
One of the app’s best features is that it automatically deactivates unsafe links containing phishing scams, viruses, and malware and protects your device.
Using this app, you can chat with your colleagues in real-time with skype right from your inbox and make communication easier.
It uses a calendar to keep track of your appointment, schedule meetings with others, and invite others to the meeting.
It organizes email, calendar, tasks, contacts, and to-do-list all in one place and makes workflow easier. Similarly, it also helps to protect your privacy and keeps your inbox free from clutter.
Available on: Android, Windows, iOS.
Features of Microsoft Outlook
- Makes collaboration easier with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Helps to protect your privacy and keeps your inbox free from clutter.
- Uses calendar to keep track of your appointment and schedule meetings with others.
- Organizes email, calendar, task, contacts, and to-do-lists in one place.
- Allows you to invite people to the meeting.
Pricing of Microsoft Outlook
It offers different pricing plans.
- It provides free email and calendar service.
- The personal plan costs $69.99 per user per year.
- The family plan costs $99.99 per year for up to 6 users.
DeliverySlip is best for the businesses that works mostly with classified data. The email software is one of the best email management software because they prioritize protecting data. It is a cloud based email security that helps you manage and organize your email and get the work done faster.
This email management solutions offer much needed feature like enterprise grade encryption and large files sharing and helps you streamline your operation with reduction of printing and courier costs.
The app allows you to include files and documents of unlimited size from Google Drive, OneDrive, SharePoint, and any local drive and share it with your trusted member.
It supports all the file formats, including documents, images, spreadsheets, PDFs, presentations, etc.
One of the best features of this app is it securely collects electronic signatures and approvals right from your inbox and verifies the authenticity of signed documents and the endorser’s identity.
It helps businesses keep their communication encrypted and secure and protect them from hackers.
You do not require any pins, special passwords, or keys to secure your messages, as it helps you send secure right from your inbox.
It supports a large variety of file formats up to 5Gb. This app’s ultimate goal is to keep users collaborative, productive, and secure and maintain an efficient workflow.
Available on: Android, Windows, Mac, iOS.
Feature of DeliverySlip
- Secure to share files of unlimited size, including Spreadsheet, PowerPoint, Docs, etc.
- Supports a large variety of file formats up to 5Gb.
- Apply the same level of protection that you have with your email.
- Collects electronic signatures and approvals from your inbox.
- Helps businesses keep their communication private and secure.
Pricing of DeliverySlip
- Cloud email encryption costs $4 per user per month.
- Cloud security suite costs $8 per user per month.
- The enterprise plan has custom pricing.
Hiver is one of the email management software introduced as the world’s first Gmail-based helpdesk.
With Hiver, you can easily manage, assign, as well as track email responses to your shared customer service account.
It further allows you to assign email automatically to the customer service team for better workload distribution. You can assign email as tasks to your team members with a single click through this app.
Hiver lets you gets started for free without the use of credit card. The app automatically assigns email based on pre-defined rules, distributes the workload with the round-robin assignment, and focuses on more important tasks.
By keeping internal and external conversations separate, you can collaborate with your teammates, as well as send notes to your teammates for quick discussions relating to the project.
It is trusted and used by more than 1500 renowned companies, including Upwork, samsara, Vacasa, Harvard University, and many more.
Available on: Web, Android, iOS.
Features of Hiver
- Allows you to work together with your team by collaborating on projects.
- Provides notification when someone responses to an email you are seeing.
- Allow you to assign email automatically to the customer service team for better workload distribution.
- Helps to measure customer satisfaction and collect feedback.
- Integrates with other tools such as Slack and Zapier.
Pricing of Hiver
It offers four different pricing plans.
- For the light plan, the cost is $15 a month for each user.
- The pro plan costs $39 per user per month.
- The higher elite plan, costs $59 per user per month.
- There is also a custom plan for 50+users. However, you need to reach their sales team with your requirements.
Zoho Mail is arguably the best email management software because of its top-notch security, that offers better protection against fake emails. It is excellent, clean, fast and offer custom domain services which is why this email management tool is still the top choice of many.
Apart from providing a secure email hosting, this email management app supports both rest and end-to-end encryption. It provides flexible and hassle-free migration to a better emailing experience.
Using this tool, you can set up custom email addresses for users and create a domain for your business. Having a unique and professional email address will help you establish credibility and visibility.
The best part about this email management app is that it lets you stay connected to your business even when you’re on the go. Yes, you can always stay connected with native mobile apps for mail and mail admin. It helps you stay in touch with team members effortlessly.
It allows you to delete or archive emails in bulk and clean up your inbox. You can also create reusable email templates if you send the same email over and over again. Further, it allows you to switch your screen to night mode.
Zoho Mail is one of the best free email management software because of its forever free plan up to five users with inclusion of features like web access, email hosting and free mobile apps.
Available on: Android and iOS.
Features of Zoho Mail
- Organizes your incoming emails automatically.
- Allows you to switch the screen to night mode.
- Allows you to delete or archive emails in bulk and clean up your inbox.
- Provides flexible and hassle-free migration to a better emailing experience.
- Makes it easy to create reusable email templates for emails you send on a regular basis
Pricing of Zoho Mail
It offers different pricing plans:
- It offers free trail of 15 days for premium plan.
- The pricing starts with as low as $1.
- The premium plan costs $4 per user per month.
- The workspace plan costs $3 per user per month.
emailmate is an email management software that can respond to incoming emails more quickly.
It helps to store your most frequent email responses and adds powerful customization so that they can be used for any customer, and allows you to compose the same email within a second.
Here, you are not required to install any complicated software for email integration.
It allows you to save questions and turn them into personalized templates. The app allows you to upload files, attach images and documents and add templates to make them look attractive.
You can customize your email templates for each recipient for deeply personalized responses. It is universally compatible with every mail service and does not require integration.
Similarly, it allows you to choose your colors, fonts, and avatar size for generating styles.
Available on: Android, Mac, iOS.
Features of emailmate
- Has an ability to respond to emails more quickly.
- Does not require any complicated software email integration.
- Allows you to save responses to a question and turn them into personalized templates.
- Provides an option to upload files, attach images and documents and add formatting to the message.
- Allows you to choose your colors, fonts, and avatar size for generating styles.
Pricing of emailmate
- The pricing ranges from $4-5 per hour.
Mailbird is an email management software that helps you easily manage all your email and contacts from multiple accounts within a single inbox.
The app has a customizable layout that helps you choose from a multitude of free color themes and customize your Mailbird email client.
The feature lets you sleep emails for later, allowing you to concentrate only on the most important emails at the time, and prioritize the important mail. It helps you to stay productive by organizing all work in one place.
Mailbird is an easy-to-use email management app that helps you get the work done faster. You can download and install the app on your desktop within a few seconds. It also allows you to change your screen between the dark or lite theme as per you deem fit.
On top of that, Mailbird provides seamless integration with third-party apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Calendar, Dropbox, Asana, and many more.
Available on: Desktop, Android, iOS.
Features of Mailbird
- Allows you to manage multiple email accounts and contacts from one inbox.
- Allows you to snooze messages prioritize emails that are more important at the moment.
- Allow you to change your screen between the dark or lite theme whenever you like.
- Allows you to connect via LinkedIn with a single click directly from your inbox.
- Provides integration with popular third-party apps.
Pricing of Mailbird
- The personal plan costs $1.63 per month.
- The personal plan costs $39.5 if paid once.
- The business plan costs $2.46 per month.
The above-mentioned apps are the best email management software that can be used for your business in 2022 and stay productive by getting the work done more quickly and efficiently.
The use of email management software is increasing in small business to large businesses. So the use of advanced email software has provided better efficiency in many companies. To manage your bulk emails, you can install any of these best email management software and become productive.
If you have any queries regarding the above tools, you can ask in the comment section below.