Wireframe tools are online diagramming, mockup, and prototype tools that help web and graphic design teams worldwide create mockups and prototypes.
Moreover, it is the graphic representation of a web page, UI, and any other design screen. The main purpose of wireframe tools is to generate creative ideas to arrange elements to complete a particular purpose in the best way.
Users can work from any corner of the world and collaborate with their team to design beautiful illustrations using wireframe tools. It helps users visualize their ideas in flow charts, mind maps, and more.
The designers can visualize their design using pencil, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming and choosing their design.
You can use different wireframe tools for designing based on your necessity and their pricing and members. There are many wireframe tools with similar features, and some of them provide free trials and services for the effectiveness of users.
Here are the top wireframe tools that help you create and design attractive prototypes.
A sketch is a wireframe tool that helps create, design, test, and iterate diagrams through pixel-perfect icons. It is one of the best products to prototype, collaborate, and visualize user journeys.
It is used by more than one million people worldwide. It is one of the popular design platforms used by freelancers to small and large teams worldwide.
Users can complete work faster and create beautiful design patterns using the sketch. The app is product-design oriented for web designers, allowing users to choose a design from numerous plugins and integrations.
This tool provides clients and external collaborators with an individual document to give feedback easily regarding the product’s design.
Available on: Mac, iOS.
Features of Sketch
- Helps in design, create, test, and iterate through pixel-perfect icons.
- Gives instant access through the shared cloud workspace.
- Provides clients and external collaborators with an individual document to give feedback easily.
- Allow users to choose designs from numerous plugins and integrations.
- Ideas can be tested and shared via prototype links, allowing the design process to keep flowing.
Pricing of Sketch
It has two pricing plans:
- For individuals, it costs $99, and it is a one-time payment.
- For teams, it costs $9 per contributor seat per month.
Miro is a wireframe tool that allows remote or distributed teams to complete work. It is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that brings your teams together anytime, anywhere.
It is essential for graphics and web design services, marketing and advertising agencies, creative industries, consulting, etc. It applies to small to large companies.
The app provides multiple options to collaborate with your remote team through whiteboard platforms and work online, allowing brainstorming with digital sticky notes for planning and managing agile workflows.
It has a large zoom-able canvas and web whiteboard that enables users to work the way they want. One of the best features of this app is it gives an option of increased security and privacy.
Available on: Android, iOS, Web-app.
Features of Miro
- Allows the remote team to engage and create an intuitive, in-person collaboration experience.
- Provides multiple options to collaborate on an online whiteboard.
- Has a large zoom-able canvas and web whiteboard that enables the user to work the way they want.
- Gives the option of increased security and privacy.
- Integrates with trusted tools like Dropbox, Box, Google Suite, Jira, Sketch, Slack, and many more.
Pricing of Miro
Miro has different pricing plans:
- It provides free service for unlimited team members with limited features.
- The team plan costs $8 per member per month billed annually or $10 per member per month billed monthly.
- The business plan costs $16 per member per month billed annually.
- The enterprise plan has custom pricing.
Wireframe.cc is one of the popular wireframe tools for graphic and web designers. It is a cloud-based platform that allows designers to create and share wireframes of websites and mobile applications.
It allows users to create designs for any screen that includes mobile devices or customized screens. The app helps you add annotations, do editing, and export projects to PDF/PNG files.
This Poland-based software company offers wireframe software, including collaboration, interactive elements, mobile interface, revision history, and wireframe creation.
A click and drag draw a feature where an element can be created by drawing a rectangle on the canvas. It offers a free trial of the premium version for seven days where a credit card is not required.
It helps to save time by using a limited color palette. So, users should not waste time on useless details on different trimmings options and focus on important matters.
Available on: Windows, Android, Web App.
Features of Wireframe.cc
- Allows users to create wireframes from any screen, including mobile devices or customized screens.
- Saves time using a limited color palette.
- Provides click and drag to draw feature and allows editing through double-clicking.
- Make the user achieve the right level of detail faster using the design feature.
Pricing of Wireframe.cc
- The basic version of the app provides a free trial.
- The premium version has two tiers where the solo plan costs $144 per year, and the trio plan costs $390 per year.
- The enterprise plan costs $99 per month or $990 per year.
Pidoco is a wireframe tool that helps users to create fully interactive prototypes. It helps you use clicks, touch gestures, device motion, keyboard entries, and location data to trigger highly configurable reactions in prototypes.
The app helps to share prototypes, collect comments, and edit screens with other team members remotely within real-time using collaboration features.
The collaboration features are easy to use and include versioning, comment history, and issue tracking to give users all the needed tools.
The app generates a handy specification document at a click of a button to hand to the user’s development team as a blueprint or to clients for sign-off.
It creates layers and masters as reusable components, uploads image files, and adds screenshots as page backgrounds. It helps users to be productive as it is easy to use and easy to learn from the beginning.
One of the best features of this app is running usability tests with your prototypes using on-site and remote testing methods.
Available on: Desktop screen.
Features of Pidoco
- Helps to create a prototype that is fully interactive and can mimic what the application will feel like.
- Easy to share the prototype and collect comments using collaboration features.
- Allows users to run their prototype on mobile devices directly without downloading and installing any app.
- Allows users to upload their image files or add screenshots as page backgrounds.
- Provides integration with third-party apps like Planio and Jira via API.
Pricing of Pidoco
It offers four different pricing plans:
- Provides a free version for a single project.
- The basic plan costs $9.99 per month.
- The best value plan costs $29 per month.
- The unlimited plan costs $199 per month.
Figma is a wireframe tool that helps teams create, test, and ship better designs from beginning to end.
It is one of the best software for wireframe design with features filled with design elements that help create different characteristics.
Once you install this software, your teammates, customers, and other third parties can interact without installing other services.
It provides different features such as Arc tools and Vector Networks that let the ideas flow smoothly without any hassle.
It allows you to share a link to your design files or prototypes and get feedback in context. You can directly jump into the same file with your teammates no matter where you and your teammates are working from.
Available on: Android, iOS.
Features of Figma
- Makes the use of animated prototypes that bring ideas to life quickly.
- Allows users to share links to their design files or prototypes and get feedback while working remotely.
- Keeps files always up to date and makes collaboration and file sharing easy.
- Allows users a new build of the design system to be deployed to every designer at the company with just two clicks.
- Users do not require 101 plugins to complete their daily tasks.
Pricing of Figma
- The starter plan is free to use for up to 2 editors and 3 projects.
- The professional plan costs $12 per editor per month.
- The organization plan costs $45 per editor per month.
UXpin is a wireframe tool that allows users to simplify the design process. It helps to benefit its user from becoming redundant or any madness that might cause due to lack of order or processes.
The app helps its users to give well-planned wireframes leading to intriguing interfaces. It is popular and used by many people and companies as it gives designs with interactive elements.
It allows users to draw, point, and curve vector shapes and create icons and beautiful illustrations of the prototype.
Here, users need not redraw all the patterns repeatedly as they can automatically be synced to js components to UXpin from the user’s repository.
All the team members can work in this app as in Google Docs using Windows, Mac, or the browser as it allows sharing and editing options on multiple devices. Each user can update all the components they have created at once or edit each instance separately.
Features of UXpin
- Allows users to simplify the design process.
- Does not require redrawing all the patterns all over again.
- Provides hundreds of icons that let users work faster.
- Allows users to draw, point, and curve vector shapes and create icons or beautiful illustrations.
- Allows you to verify your ideas and iterate your design with feedback.
Pricing of UXpin
It offers four different pricing plans.
- The basic plan costs $19 per editor per month.
- The advanced plan costs $29 per editor per month.
- The professional plan costs $69 per editor per month.
- The enterprise plan has a custom plan.
Adobe InDesign is a wireframe app that helps web designers to create and publish books, eBooks, digital magazines, posters, interactive PDFs, and many more.
This app allows individuals and businesses from small to large to create content with less effort.
It can be used as a resource for images to create beautiful graphic designs with typography.
Here, the design elements are easily managed and quickly delivered to any format to the clients. The app supports different audio, video, slideshows, and animations to pull customers for their product.
As a user, you can create multicolumn pages that feature beautiful typography and rich graphics, images, and tables with professional layout and typesetting tools.
Available on: Android, Windows, Mac, iOS.
Features of Adobe InDesign
- Has all the features users need to create and publish books, digital magazines, eBooks, posters, and more.
- Allow users to create multicolumn pages that feature beautiful typography and rich graphics, images, and tables.
- Design elements are easily managed and quickly delivered to any format.
- Allow users to share content, fonts, and graphics and receive feedback.
Pricing of Adobe InDesign
- The annual costs $20.99 per month or $239.88 per year.
- The monthly plan costs $31.49 per month.
FluidUI is one software used for wireframe design that is especially applicable for website and mobile prototype builders.
It has a cloud-based program where users can immediately save their work and share it with team members.
It is an easy-to-use software that is a very intuitive and easy-to-use platform. The app has more than 2000 components to choose from, such as material design, iOS, windows, and wireframe libraries.
The app allows users to create top-notch and spectacular web and mobile prototypes with just a few clicks.
It allows users to discuss and implement ideas while creating a prototype. Here, users can present their prototypes with clients through interactive video calls worldwide.
Available for: Android, iOS.
Features of FluidUI
- Provides different page animations with features Pop-in. Fade-in, flip, etc. that makes the prototype unique.
- Has a cloud-based program where users can save their work immediately and can be shared with team members.
- Allows you to discuss and implement ideas while creating a prototype.
- Prototypes can be tested with users from their remote work setting.
- Allows users to present their prototypes with clients through interactive video calls all around the world.
Pricing of FluidUI
It offers different pricing plans as follows:
- The solo plan costs $15 per month.
- The pro plan costs $25 per month.
- The team plan costs $65 per month.
In final words, the apps mentioned above help you design the images and graphics for your company. You can choose any of them by reviewing their prices and features.
As a web designer or a graphic designer, these wireframe tools provide you with simplicity and help you complete work faster.
Which tool are you using for the design and layout of your business? Please mention it in the comment section below.
If you have any wineries regarding these wireframe tools, you can feel free to ask in the comment section below.