As an information worker, you are constantly bombarded by deadlines, things to recall, upcoming social occasions, and projects that you must devote time to finish. And the most seasoned productivity experts have trouble keeping track of time and times.
The Reminder app serves as a reminder that it’s time to do something. Reminder apps allow you to plan phone calls and SMS/text updates. Tasks should be done on a regular, weekly, or monthly basis.
Remember all and use the notification software to set up intelligent alerts and personalized reminders to be updated when and when needed.
Feature to consider while choosing Reminder Apps to Keep You on Track are:
- Quickly search the reminders
- Easy to set all reminders
- Customize your reminder: Minute, Hour, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Weekdays, Yearly
- Set in-advance alerts for Reminders
- Fewer no-shows and cancellations at the last minute of work.
- Customizable Reminders Assist Clients with Making Pre-Planning Decisions.
- Automated messaging helps you save time and money.
- Through fewer touchpoints, you can have better customer service.
- Clio Practice Management, for example, has simple software integrations.
Here, I have written about Six Best Reminder Apps to Keep You on Track:
Expiration Reminder + Asana: It is one of the best reminder apps to keep you on track. Asana with integration with expiration Reminder allows you to track your deadlines.
Expiration Reminder is the calmest way to remind your workers and clients that contract termination dates, licenses, employee documentation, and more are pending works.
You can stop yourself from using complex spreadsheets to track deadlines and evade those costly past-due charges.
Accomplish renewals for all your important documents (contracts, certifications, licenses, etc.) in one place with the Expiration Reminder app.
Then, synchronize with Asana to send notices and automatically create responsibilities reminding you to evaluate and return before your deadlines.
You can integrate to Expiration Reminder with Asana by following this step:
- Sign up for a trial or remunerated Expiration Reminder account on https://asana.com/apps/expirationreminder site.
- Sign in to your Asana account.
- Follow instructions to integrate your Asana account to your Expiration Reminder account.
Key features of Asana:
- Track your deadlines
- Get Reminders or Notifications regarding deadlines.
- Build Gantt Chart’s
- Monitor the productivity and status of key initiatives in real-time
- See how much work team members have
- Set strategic goals and track progress in one place
Pros of Asana:
- Using Asana, you can quickly get Reminders or Notifications regarding deadlines.
- Asana has a free plan for small teams.
- Asana offers tons of integrations like Slack, Salesforce, Microsoft Outlook, and many more.
- Asana has many plugins that allow you to adjust your projects to outfit your needs.
- Asana can track errors and submit procedures to a suitable project.
Cons of Asana:
- Asana suggests many boundless features, so your plans can get complex or unclear.
- Asana lets you allocate project tasks to one person, which may be problematic sometimes.
GoSchedule is a feature-rich appointment scheduling and reminder application built for service businesses.
It offers customer bookings, payment collections, email reminders, and schedule mechanization and organization.
GoSchedule removes the manual arrangement of appointments to evade missed chances with potential customers.
With this application, your businesses no longer have to struggle with third-party incorporations and provision in payment.
GoSchedule offers you SaaS, desktop, and android, all three version applications.
Key features of GoSchedule
- Appointment scheduling and calendar management.
- Email reminders and payment reminders.
- Online booking and recurring appointments.
- SMS messaging and two-way messaging.
Pros features of GoSchedule
- GoSchedule supports all features of appointment scheduling require and plugin support for your website.
- The technical support is fantastic and they help you figure out the correct type of reservation for your business.
- GoSchedule allows you to refer modified and automatic emails to sections of your customers for appointment reminders, rearrangement, and promotions.
Cons features of GoSchedule
- You cannot have a call reminder.
- It lacks features like appointment management and inventory management.
Any.do reminder application helps you create reminders with natural language and set reminders to ensure important things don’t slip away.
With influential one-time, periodic, and location-based reminders, you can be sure dangerous things don’t get elapsed.
You are using Any.do arrange your tasks, lists, and reminders in one simple to use application. Any.do synchronizes flawlessly across all your devices and helps to save track of your improvement.
You can add intelligent reminders, so you never forget a thing using attractive themes and turbo-charging controls; you’re guaranteed to save time and accomplish great things.
You can have access to Any.do on mobile, laptop, desktop, tablet, and your watch, and your tasks are automatically synchronized across all of your systems, giving you absolute control.
Key features of Any.do
- To-do List
- Grocery List
- Daily Planners
Pros of Any.do
- The ability to generate tasks and to write down subtasks and additional notes and add-ons.
- Announcement alarms that keep you on track of your to-do list, evading forgetfulness.
- Any.do lets you share tasks with other individuals and can also pay with notes and attachments.
- Recurring’s reminders facility can help you build ways to advance your life excellence by making all more planned.
- Compatibility with Amazon Alexa.
Cons of Any.do
- Any.do has limited features within the free version.
- It doesn’t integrate as well with further project management apps.
Microsoft to do
Microsoft To-Do is not an inclusive project management software. It’s not even light teamwork software.
Instead, this is a useful to-do list software that’ll support anyone to keep their projects and responsibilities on time and target.
When you set out to track your recent move using Microsoft To-Do, you will say for sure that this is the simple and most suitable to-do list application you’ve ever used.
Everything in Microsoft To-Do is broken into lists, tasks, and subtasks. Lists are your all-embracing projects you’re looking to complete, and each list has its own set of tasks and subtasks that help you track and whole a project.
Key features of Microsoft To Do
- Folders, share Lists, comments, and Due Dates
- Reminders and Notes
- Mail to Microsoft to do
- Add to Microsoft to do
- One-Click Print and Tags.
Pros of Microsoft To Do
- Synchronize and access records via web and mobile.
- Calm search choice to recover any information.
- Arranges essential business responsibilities.
- Easy to practice.
- It helps to stay focused and fruitful.
Cons of Microsoft To Do
- You can add images and other file types.
- You can add a flag (not star) for evaluation or revisit.
Evernote is one of the influential reminders to keep you on track. It helps to organize sticky notes and reminders distributed across several systems.
Evernote is the best way to declutter and synchronize your documents in one systematized location.
Evernote multitasks as a planner, periodical, and note-taking stage for your to-do lists and calendar.
You can synchronize documents with your phone, tablet, and desktop and share work (including handwritten transcripts and drafts) with a team.
Key features of Evernote
- Snap photos
- Record audio
- Save documents
- Clearing web content
- Document storage
- Web clipping support
- Share notes
- File collaboration
- Single online storage
Pros of Evernote
- It helps to track your time.
- Web clipping is very helpful to detention web documents and saves them straight.
- You can share the documents with your team members.
- You can plan your thoughts and ideas instantaneously and save them on any device.
Cons of Evernote
- The pricing of Evernote is expensive.
- Evernote Sometimes is very slow and feels glitchy.
Time Tree is a scheduling app that helps you sync your schedule with your close ones. It will be accessible by more than one user at the same time.
TimeTree Inc. also developed and distributed this program. The most important aspect is that it helps you make multiple event schedules inside the program.
As a result, you can comfortably manage personal and professional events independently.
It may also serve as a single calendar for several individuals. Different users would be able to use the same calendar from their own devices in this manner.
Users are often assigned various positions, such as Admin and Members.
Key features of Time Tree
- Set reminders.
- Create calendars for each group of people.
- Add and chat with team members.
- Share files and notes.
- Synchronize all calendars collected to make sure nobody ever overlays.
Pros of Time Tree
- Allocation of the calendar with cross-platform accessibility.
- Provision to create different calendars for teams and individuals.
Cons of Time Tree
- Time Tree contains little irritating Advertisements.
It’s essential to manage your time and be punctual, enhancing your professional life and your business.
Above I have only mentioned six Best Reminder Apps to Keep You on Track. If I have missed some more fruitful and influential applications, please comment down any feedback and queries.