Microsoft Teams is a network that puts together all of your workplace resources, applications, and services to produce improved outcomes for you and your workforce.
The tool also has several remote work capabilities to boost your team’s performance.
However, many people are unaware that this teamwork platform facilitates integrations, improving their connectivity and performance.
We’ve compiled a rundown of our top nine Microsoft Teams integrations to support you in enhancing your experience and monitoring your team.
Trello is a project management software with boards, cards, and lists that can assist you in organizing your tasks in a scalable manner.
Trello enables users to make notes (or cards) grouped into columns, and each has its title, message body, and comment section.
Users will share their workplace with coworkers and set up automated activities, such as marking and alerting a coworker when a project’s card is moved into their review column.
Trello will notify you when:
- A card is created or shifted.
- An individual is assigned to a particular card.
- A card has a comment or an attachment linked to it.
- Notifications are delivered in the same manner as daily messages.
- Internal groups can collaborate more effectively.
- In a single solution, you can build checklists, allocate and finish tasks, and monitor deadlines.
- Project management and coordination are combined with one location.
Pros of using Trello:
- Trello is conveniently set out in visual boards.
- It was simple to make a checklist inside a project.
- Assisting in the fair distribution of workload.
- It was quick to appoint new teammates to a project board.
Cons of using Trello:
- Needs to enhance the mobile app.
- So many boards make it hard to identify tasks.
Miro is a shared whiteboard tool that helps dispersed teams to collaborate efficiently, from brainstorming with visual sticky notes to organizing and handling agile workflows.
Miro is an optical networking platform similar to Trello but slightly different.
The primary distinction is that, while Trello is a well-organized stack of documents, Miro is a virtual interactive whiteboard.
- Administrative skills for groups
- Google Chrome extension
- Integration of Google Drive.
- Export high-resolution files or PDFs.
- No need to import because it is cloud-based.
- Real-time visual collaboration
Pros of using Miro:
- Video chat is built-in.
- Controls for the mouse or trackpad can be customized.
- It’s perfect for cross-team collaboration in real-time.
- Whiteboard of unlimited space and frames for fast navigation.
- Converting from the free to the paid edition is extremely easy.
Cons of using Miro:
- The user interface is difficult to understand.
- It will take some time to become an expert and comfortable with all of the functionality and shortcuts available in this software.
GitHub is the world’s most popular software development community, where developers collaborate to solve challenges and create the most critical innovations.
Thanks to the GitHub app in Microsoft Teams, developers will now communicate without moving apps.
The GitHub Teams integration supports Github’s Tab, Chat Extension, Bot, and personal software functionality, enabling developers to write, distribute, and deliver the best code possible.
The integration of GitHub makes it easy to exchange code with your peers and double-check each other’s work.
- Access the repository list, problems, and pull requests.
- Subscribe to and unsubscribe from GitHub repositories
- Comment on problems or pull requests.
- Receive alerts about actions conducted in subscribed GitHub repositories.
- To maximize productivity, produce proposals, triage problems, and communicate with other departments.
Pros of using GitHub:
- The version control system Interface is good.
- Open-source assistance
- Pull request reviews are quick.
- GitHub is dependable and trustworthy.
- GitHub makes it simple to analyze and discover what coding was modified and why.
Cons of using GitHub:
- Conflict resolution needs improvement.
- The user interface needs to be a little more user-friendly.
Lifesize is the best audio, web, and video conferencing platform that allows team collaboration by offering chat capabilities and video call capturing and sharing.
Through integration with Microsoft Teams, you can have outstanding audio/video quality for any conference and versatile tools to launch an immediate one-on-one or group session from any conversation or Teams platform or book Lifetime meeting rooms via the Teams calendar apps.
Users may offer meeting or calendar invites to someone within or outside their company as unrestricted guest invitations exist.
Users can use calendar integrations to make and arrange sessions and set automated meeting notifications.
- Cloud video integration
- Attendee management
- Invitation management
- One-on-one meetings
- Built-in encryption and protection
- System monitoring and status reporting
- From the Microsoft Teams app, you can arrange and attend Lifesize meetings.
- Using chat commands to launch a Lifesize call and communicate over video right away.
Pros of using LifeSize:
- Availability & reliability
- It’s simple to install and use.
- Content sharing at a high frame rate and in 4K resolution
- Lifesize’s voice calls are perfectly clear and always convenient.
- Best Videocall applications of high efficiency and an easy-to-use interface.
Cons of using LifeSize:
- Quite expensive
- The initial configuration is incredibly complex.
Polly is a versatile AI to connect with various chat-based workspaces such as Microsoft Teams, Slack, and Google Hangouts.
This provides a mechanism to create and manage polling and surveys straight from the websites, allowing them to gather all of the data they need in one location.
It is designed to operate in an environment where users are accustomed to remaining linked, responding instantly, and getting feedback in real-time.
- Recurring Polls
- Survey Templates
- Custom Analytics Reports
- Polls and Surveys Based on an Event
- By enabling the comments portion, you gain access to a full discussion page.
- Create multiple-choice polling, freeform polls, or a combination of the two.
- Collect information without altering workflows or overloading inboxes.
Pros of using Polly:
- Polly makes it easy to get reviews from the team.
- It’s easy to use for both managers and participants.
- For new users, it is extremely simple to use and understand.
- Easy to use and integrate with Microsoft Teams for creating and managing surveys and polls.
Cons of using Polly:
- The process of creating and reading polls is unnecessarily complex.
- It’s a little difficult to change priorities and settings after you’ve created a poll.
SoapBox is a cloud-based meeting tool that helps administrators and supervisors/team leaders set objectives and take notes.
Commenting, communication, data indexing, success monitoring, setting goals, predefined layouts, and concept management are all essential roles.
Managers may use the SoapBox tool to exchange schedules for one-on-one discussions with staff, take notes to review policy goals, and create post-meeting discussion summaries. Meetings with Soapbox become more coordinated, constructive, and effective.
The primary aim of using this tool is to avoid any obstacles or disturbances that waste time during meetings and provide a single room where everybody can communicate.
- Agenda Management
- Notes Management
- Attendee Management
- Scratchpads, both private and public.
- Get ideas for conversation topics and be reminded to include agenda items.
- Add activities to the meeting schedule and mark them off when they are done.
- Alerts and reminders to hold the team accountable for being on time for any meeting.
Pros of using SoapBox:
- Make meetings even more productive
- The UX and features are extremely clean.
- Editing tools are quick and realistic.
- Potential to record meeting notes and action points.
Cons of using SoapBox:
- It lacks robust functionality.
- Very tough to operate and takes a long time to comprehend.
Jira is a well-known project management application that assists users in planning out, setting priorities, and assigning their projects.
The framework, usually used among software teams who create and deliver apps, simplifies the app creation process from idea to implementation.
By integrating with Microsoft Teams, users will see progress pace prioritize projects, team tasks, and company productivity in real-time.
Software’s support for Scrum, Kanban, and Scrumban techniques enables teams to prepare in more comfortable ways.
Moreover, the system’s visual, data-driven analysis provides the teams with vital and supportable insight into their agile operation.
- Customizable workflow
- Customizable dashboard
- Search and filtering
- Advanced reporting
- Management of bugs and defects
- Enhanced customer interface
- Source and problem integration are seamless.
- Dashboards and wallboards that can be customized.
- Innovative administration and defense.
- Import data from other programs with ease.
Pros of using Jira:
- Customization to a high degree.
- Will keep track of both the project and the bugs.
- Appropriate for agile methodology.
- All user stories are viewed from a single point of view.
Cons of using Jira:
- Quite expensive
- It is difficult to set up.
- There are no collaboration functions.
- The user interface is complicated.
Smarsh assists businesses in embracing creativity and risk management by providing a better way to track, store, and track their automated communications.
Incorporating with Microsoft Teams, companies can collect employee interactions to reduce risk and ensure consistency with records protection standards outlined by the SEC, FINRA, MiFID II, and others.
Smarsh and Teams work together to provide companies with effective teamwork, native voice recording and interpretation, content security for Teams, and more.
- Messages are indexed automatically, which will allow for quick retrieval of data.
- The content is held in its original configuration, and the chain of custody is protected.
- Lexicons may be used to label documents and file content for further inspection or tracking.
- Texts, links, folders, photos, videos, and other attachments are all captured.
Pros of using Smarsh:
- The file storage functionality seems to be accurate.
- The user interface is simple and well-thought-out.
The mural is a collaborative management platform that aids companies in organizing, designing, brainstorming, and reviewing proposals, as well as developing personalized workflows to simplify decision-making processes throughout teams.
The app allows companies to safely exchange data with staff members by storing records in a consolidated AES-256 encrypted database.
It includes personalized models, concept capture, customer discovery, post-meeting briefings, mind maps, timeframe suggestions, and other functions.
Additionally, scheduling functionality allows managers to set timers for activities, invite users, provide role-based access to specific canvas sections, lock content, and run polls to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Mind Mapping
- Data Security
- Collaboration tools
- Presentation Tools
- Idea Management
- Surveys and Feedback
- Editing in Real-Time
- Content Management
- Retention and archiving
- Data Import/Export
Pros of using Mural:
- The user interface is super clean and straightforward.
- Creates a shared forum that is immersive and engaging.
- Useful for teams who operate remotely or in a distributed manner
- Always requesting reviews in order to develop the product.
Cons of using Mural:
- licensing fee for using Mural is extremely expensive.
- Need more versatility for bulk activation and deactivation.
ScrumGenius is a cloud-based activity management solution developed to support companies of all types in monitoring everyday work progress across several teams.
The ScrumGenius bot in Microsoft Teams performs automatic regular stand-ups to improve team efficiency and collaboration.
The app provides a dashboard that allows supervisors to track team engagement, gather updates, and display individual employee objectives and blocker stats.
Team leaders can generate collaborative stand-ups via email or chat, allowing users to submit answers through their preferred communication channel.
Also allows administrators to access historical and recent data, allowing them to evaluate staff performance and response patterns.
- Database Creation
- Communication Tools
- Agile Methodologies
- Notes Management
- Editing/updating a task
- Project Scheduling/Planning
- Monitoring the Progress of a Project
Pros of using ScrumGenius:
- Very easy and simple to use.
- Quick to integrate with Microsoft Teams.
- Configure multiple reports and share access with multiple.
- Customized settings for your user profile, updates, and time zone. managers
Cons of using ScrumGenius:
- The ability to customize the queries and analytics is quite limited.
To get the most out of Teams, we suggest exploring Microsoft Teams integration solutions to streamline workflows and work smartly rather than harder.
You will create the most interactive, innovative experience possible by updating the current Team atmosphere with superior video and audio components from multiple Microsoft team integration software.
The list mentioned above is the best Microsoft team integration for you to choose from, according to your company’s needs and specifications.