Google Chrome Extensions are the set of programs that help you enhance the functionality of the chrome browser.
You can add different extensions to change Chrome’s performance, ensure your privacy, optimize memory use and run chrome proficiently.
Some of the benefits of using Google Chrome Extension includes:
- Block the annoying ads
- Optimization of memory usage to run Chrome more fast and well.
- Manage your password and secure it.
- Ensure your privacy and protect your information.
- Manage your task and add a do-to list and notes to Chrome.
- Google Chrome Extensions offer a huge variety of extra features and functions to make your performance and tasks easier and convenient.
How to Install, Enable and Disable the Chrome Extensions?
You can install Google Chrome Extensions as per your requirements. It just takes a few seconds to minutes for a chrome extension to be installed on your browser.
Moreover, you can install the extension and do your work simultaneously. However, sometimes it would ask you to restart your browser to integrate with your browser fully.
To install the Google Chrome Extension, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Chrome Web Store.
- Search for the extension you want.
- Click on your preferred choice.
- Then it will direct to the overview and product description page. On the right side, there is the Add to Chrome button. Click here to install.
- Hence, the extension is added to your chrome.
To enable or disable the Google Chrome Extension, you need to follow these steps:
- Open a tab, or you can use an existing one.
- On the top right corner of Chrome, click on three vertical dots and, in that pop-up, there are more tools options.
- Click here, and in the dropdown, there is an extension, click in that.
- Then it will open a google chrome extension page.
- It displays the extension you have installed.
- You have to slide the toggle bar to enable or disable the extensions.
These are the steps to follow to add google plugins. Now the 10 best google chrome extensions and apps in 2021 are:
Adblock Plus is a google chrome extension to block YouTube ads pop-ups and fight malware and spam.
It is one of the most popular and trusted ad blockers and has been downloaded 500 million+ times.
Adblock Plus helps to get rid of annoying ads in a very quick, easy, and smooth way and allows you to customize your internet experiences.
Key features of Adblock Plus:
- Block irritating video ads, flags, and pop-ups
- Stop tracking and give yourself more privacy
- Fight off critical malware that can hide in the advertisement
- Give yourself a quicker browse by blocking resources to load
- Customize features (like whitelisting for preferred sites)
- Get cost-free and endless support
- Give yourself simply more control of the experience you want
- Cut off disrupting ads, making pages easier to read
- Make your web pages load quicker
- Block and report fake news
- Protect you from spam and malware
- Decrease bandwidth
- Slow down processing speed
Pricing Model of Adblock Plus:
Adblock Plus is a free google chrome extension.
Grammarly Google Chrome Extension is a digital writing assistance tool with AI and natural language processing features. It corrects all your grammatical mistakes and suggests better words and lines.
Grammarly ensures your work is mistake-free, clear to read, in a flow to deliver, engagement, and personalized to your audience and goals.
Key features of Grammarly:
- Detects the tone of your writing
- Suggest a better word choice and grammar
- Helps to rank your writing quality
- Detects Consistency and engagement in writing
- Clarity and readability
- Simple and easy to use
- Trustworthy, safe, and secure brand
- Responsive with many browsers, operating systems, and devices
- Reasonable price
- The premium version does not have a trial
- Doesn’t refund on the termination
Pricing Model of Grammarly:
- Free: Grammarly’s unpaid version suggests your basic errors or critical issues in your writing, such as spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Premium: The subscription payment of the premium version is $11.66 per month.
- Business: The business plan has an additional feature of the Style guide, Admin panel, email support, and many more. The subscription payment of the premium version costs $12.50 per month.
BuzzSumo is a social networking site analytics and management extension for content vendors.
It examines the web for content by their search requests and intelligence back to the questioner on its accomplishment, based on social media handles likes & shares.
Key features of BuzzSumo:
- API and Activity Dashboard
- Campaign Analysis
- Content Management
- Data Import or Export
- Engagement Analytics
- Multi-Channel Advertising
- Reporting & Statistics
- Social Media Incorporation
- Help to identify competitor content in an instant
- Have content marketing backlink insights
- Analyze Facebook
- Capability to search Hashtag
- Can analysis data in real-time
- Difficult Functionality
Pricing Model of BuzzSumo:
- Pro: The subscription rate is $99 per month.
- Plus: The subscription rate is $179 per month.
- Large: The subscription rate is $299 per month.
- Enterprise: The subscription rate is $499+ per month according to your custom needs.
EditThisCookie is an open-source extension that helps you manage cookies of the different websites you visit.
This easy-to-use chrome extension allows you to add, edit, delete, search, protect, and block cookies stored by the websites on your computer.
EditThisCookie has a multi-language extension and can translate 20+ languages.
Key features of EditThisCookie:
- Edit, delete, create, search cookies, and add a new cookie.
- Protect cookies (read-only cookies)
- Filter and block cookies
- Export and import cookies in JSON and Netscape cookie files
- Advance the performance and eliminate old cookies
- Safe to use
- Support in a mobile browser (in iOS and android)
- Include browser Online Opportunity
- Free of cost
- Slow contact support
Pricing Model of EditThisCookie:
EditThisCookie is a free google chrome extension.
Momentum dash is project management google chrome extension that enables you to manage your daily focus task. It helps to inspire you with a new quote every day.
Key features of Momentum Dash:
- Daily inspiration
- Daily focus
- Links and bookmarks
- Gives you a new calm wallpaper and an inspiring quote for your Chrome every day
- Simple interface and easy to use
- You cannot edit the goal. You have to delete and rewrite it instead.
- To add advanced features, you need to pay.
Pricing Model Momentum Dash:
- Free: You can enjoy the basic features free of cost.
- Plus: The subscription payment of the plus version is $3.33 per month.
- Teams: The subscription payment of the Teams version is $5 per month.
- Enterprise: The subscription payment of the Enterprise version depends on the custom features and integrations. It is for large companies.
Google Translate is a Chrome extension for translating language. It aims to connect you to individuals, places, and cultures even through the language barrier.
Google Translate helps you to understand, translate and communicate in 100+ languages.
Key features of Google Translate:
- Type: You can type from your device and translate.
- Write: You can write the text directly on its screen to translate.
- Talk: Speak or talk and translate.
- Snap: Upload the text picture and translate it.
- Offline: You can download the languages of your choice and can translate offline.
- Free to use
- Quick and easy
- Google translate uses a statistical process to create an online translation record based on language pair occurrence.
- The quality of your translation depends on your language pair.
- Google Translate may produce transformations that contain significant grammatical mistakes.
Pricing Model of Google Translate:
It’s a free Google Chrome Extension powered by google.
SEOQuake is a chrome extension that helps you with the main SEO metrics, SEO audit, report analysis, and many more. It compares URLs or domains and gets a full internal/external links report for you.
SEOquake has a useful tool for you, including the Keyword Density Report, the Internal/External link Analysis, and Social Media Metrics. It is easy and free to install.
Key features of SEO Quake:
- Analysis of all key metrics in a heartbeat
- Contract a thorough study of SERPs and deliver the outcomes in CSV presentation
- Evaluate keyword struggle in instant time
- Set limitations for a search query
- Run a comprehensive SEO review of a webpage, with a check for mobile compatibility
- Examine your social statistics report for Facebook and Google+
- Usage an extensive range of default limits or create a custom set
- It provide a ton of SEO information in one area to use a Chrome extension.
- It shows you different areas to get the full representation of this tool provided to you upfront.
- It provides you information on ways to progress the infrastructure of your website.
- It is free for the first 100 pages of review.
- It’s a little bit confusing and complicated to use at the beginning.
Pricing Model of SEO Quake:
- It’s a free Google Chrome Extension.
Wappalyzer, which stands for Web Application Analyzer, is an extension used to find the software used on individual visits.
Wappalyzer is way more than a CMS detector. It reveals thousands of expertise in many programming languages, analytics, marketing tools, payment processors, CRM, CDN, and others.
Key features of Wappalyzer:
- It monitors your competitor’s technology picks with signals. Helps to know when they change to a new CMS, e-commerce stage, or other technology.
- It helps you in the integration.
- Provide immediate access to website technology stacks, contact details, and social media profiles.
- Track your views, technology choices, examine large numbers of websites or enrich your datasets with technographic insights.
- Provide a better understanding of your mark audience with technographic perceptions.
- Create and export practice reports for any website technology and techniques based on website traffic, location, and language.
- A great choice for tech folks.
- Organic data with traffic markers and contacts.
- Provide fresh and accurate data.
- It is expensive for startups and small businesses.
Pricing Model of Wappalyzer:
- Free: It’s a free package forever.
- Starter: The subscription rate is $39 per month.
- Team: The subscription rate is $129 per month.
- Business: The subscription rate is $249 per month.
Google Analytics Opt-Out
Google Analytics Opt-Out is a chrome extension that helps you hide your data collected by Google Analytics.
If you do not want to get tracked and prevent your data from being collected by Google Analytics, you can use this extension to block Google Spiders.
VeePN is a free VPN chrome extension that safeguards your freedom of browsing the internet. It helps to access necessary resources and protect you from scams and hackers. It conceals your location and secures your personal information.
The VeePN guarantees your secrecy and hides all your activities like browsing, clicking, visiting, and downloading history, location, and IP address.
Key features of VeePN:
- Over 2500 servers all around the world
- Media easy and full access to restricted websites and applications
- Unlimited bandwidth and traffic through the use of it
- Can speed up the speed of web surfing
- Encryption of custom military level
- One-click service setup
- Improves the gaming skill
- Secure data
- Protection of online privacy
- Fights bandwidth choking
- Reduces your internet speed
Pricing Model of VeePN:
- 1 month: The subscription price is $10.99 per month.
- Best value: The subscription price of $99.99 for 5 years means you can save up to 85% on the monthly package.
- 1-year plan: The subscription price of $69.99 for 1 year means you can save up to 47% on the monthly package.
Google Chrome extensions are a free plugin, easy and convenient to use. It does not require installing heavy memory allocated files. You should enable it in Google Chrome and use the extension with internet connections.