Considering that quite half the world’s populations are on some social media style, businesses are aggressively shifting focus totally on their social media strategies to induce their products and services.
Digital marketers bear the responsibility of growing the brand, promoting blog posts, streamlining workflows, and creating content on the fly with the flexibility to collaborate with their teams.
Social media managers are responsible for creating marketing campaigns that perform with automated social media content and track their social media analytics to assist them where needed.
Marketing Agencies manage many brands and wish to centralize processes, automate tasks, and increase productivity. Having the ability to collaborate with teams and clients is significant.
This is why we decided to rank and compare the top 10 social media management tools to connect with every social media network.
Here are the top 10 social management tools for 2022:
Ripl offers a platform that makes it simple to make professional-standard content for social media. It makes it easy to form media such as branded recordings with clicks.
You can create posts, edit them, and plan to go from an Android or iOS portable gadget for easy use.
Moreover, engagement insights are accessible for you to track, and suggested hashtags are given for a group of onlookers specializing.
Features of Ripl:
- Schedule and share to all your social accounts directly.
- Create, post, and monitor your social marketing on any device
- Track your post engagements in one place
Pros of Ripl:
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- Extensive cognitive content.
- Users can easily track post engagement.
- Recommends hashtags that help to drive traffic.
Cons of Ripl:
- No free plan, only pricing plan.
- Limited pricing options.
- Do not support tools for editing photos and videos.
Buffer is another all-rounder who can post to your stage and analyze the results. One of its major focuses is how easy and simple it is to use while providing flexibility.
Buffer is considered a natural, streamlined social media management tool trusted by popular brands, businesses, offices, and other people to help drive significant engagement and results on social media channels.
Also, Buffer incorporates a limited client management support system, but it’s a very easy-to-use tool simplifying the content planning process.
Features of Buffer:
- Real-time analytics
- Google Analytics integration
- Customized scheduling
- Team collaboration
Pros of Buffer:
- Precision market testing
- Management Flexibility
Cons of Buffer:
- Scheduling not as easy as other platforms.
- No media library
Hootsuite is a social media management platform. Hootsuite is the most powerful platform that enables you to manage multiple networks and profiles in one place.
It is incredibly useful for marketers and marketing teams, helping manage all their social media activity across all platforms.
Features of Hootsuite:
- It tracks the engagement within the social media platforms.
- It manages, schedules report social media contents.
- It enables you to trace meaningful insights about customers and campaigns.
Pros of Hootsuite:
- Easy to navigate and use.
- Easy to schedule posts.
- Transitions easily from desktop to mobile app.
Cons of Hootsuite:
- Not as intuitive for somebody just starting.
- A bit tedious with adding images and links.
- Formatting issues.
Sprout Social has placed its scalable platform to massive organizations and teams known favorably for social media tracking, scheduling posts, analytics, and group control with approval workflows.
This easy but effective platform is user-friendly and provides all the fundamentals that you’d expect in addition to any custom design upon request. One such function is the person records for each submission.
Sprout Social is a few social media management tools that provide customer relationship management (CRM) features.
A social inbox device; is perfect for communication and engagement with your audience and a social media monitoring tool and keyword search function.
Features of Sprout Social:
- Covers a wide range of social media accounts.
- Powerful data analysis capabilities.
- Helps with customer support.
Pros of Sprout Social:
- Analytics reporting
- Well-organized dashboard
- Social inbox device for communicating and engaging
- Social media monitoring
Cons of Sprout Social:
- A Limited number of social networks
- Limited filtering
SEMrush is best known for being an inclusive SEO software platform. It also incorporates a pair of useful social media management tools across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
SEMrush features as social media tracking allow you to trace cross-platform engagement with users to gather analytics for reports.
The social media poster allows you to schedule and post to different social media platforms.
Features of SEMrush:
- SEO integration
- Social media tracker
- Social media poster
- Organic traffic insights
- Position tracking
- Advertising research
Pros of SEMrush:
- Effective keyword research
- Strategic advertising
- Content creation
- Organic Visibility
- Tactical content marketing
Cons of SEMrush:
- Not friendly User Interface
- Hard to understand formatting
Hubspot is a suite of social media management tools that aim to avoid wasting time by prioritizing social connections on which you place the most value across various social media platforms.
Various social media management features are available to publish and share content, monitor mentions, and report insights.
These tools are available as Hubspot Marketing Hub. This means monitoring and managing your social media and ensuring that the work you put into it translates into several measuring business returns.
Features of Hubspot:
- Monitor multiple platforms.
- Multiple tools.
- Hubspot marketing platform.
Pros of Hubspot:
- Excellent end-user support
- Super easy and intuitive user interface
- All-in-one CRM, marketing, and sales
Cons of Hubspot:
- Lacks flexibility
- Reporting is limited
- Lots of configuration required
Agorapulse is a dedicated social media management tool that helps businesses and agencies post and monitors their posts across many social media websites.
It offers versatile scheduling that permits you to queue, reschedule, and bulk upload posts.
Agorapulse also offers a social inbox to monitor replies mentions. There’s also a reporting tool from which you’ll gain analytics regarding content and engagement data.
Unlike the rest, Agorapulse has several unique features like competitor analysis and Facebook contest apps.
Features of Agorapulse:
- Extensive platform
- Report export options.
- Monitor hashtags and places
- Tracks mentions and comments
Pros of Agorapulse:
- Single, Centralized Dashboard
- Effective social media monitoring
- Comprehensive Reporting tools
- Robust analytics and reporting
Cons of Agorapulse:
- API restrictions with social networks
- Deeper insights/analytics
- Lack of ability to answer Instagram DMs
- Posting/scheduling posts not always compatible or possible (e.g., Instagram)
Sendible provides a collaborative social media management platform that adds special tools to the common defaults. This also makes it easier to control your social media posting.
Sendible also allows you to preview and customize posts on each platform.
You can also visualize posts on a shared calendar, making it easy to see where client content is.
Features of Sendible:
- Content optimization
- Scheduling, queuing, and calendar aspects for posting.
- Provides suggestions.
- Content planning and scheduling
- Multiple social network publishing
- Integrated analytics and tracking
Pros of Sendible:
- Ease of access
- User-friendly Interface
- Beautiful and simple UX
- Quick posting features
- Scheduling multiple social media posts at once
- Able to see engagement for a post across all platforms in one location
Cons of Sendible:
- Limited review tracking
- Need to enhance real-time monitoring option
- The geographic keyword monitoring isn’t always accurate.
Canva tool gives you the freedom to design without knowing anything about web designing. It is used for designing visually appealing content for brand aesthetics.
You can also create Facebook ads, Twitter posts, Pinterest graphics, LinkedIn banners, YouTube thumbnails, and plenty of other different templates for your marketing campaigns.
Features of Canva:
- Design great-looking content from your web browser.
- Thousands of unique graphic elements.
- Pre-made templates for ads, posts, banners.
- Design a custom logo for your company.
Pros of Canva:
- Wide range of features for creating engaging brand assets.
- Easy to use.
- Canva features a free plan.
- Has an extensive knowledge base.
Cons of Canva:
- Customer service doesn’t respond on time
- May experience delays in-order delivery.
MeetEdgar helps schedule content sharing uniquely. It doesn’t add up all the content in a single queue. Instead, adds a publishing time to every category.
MeetEdgar automatically re-posts an update to ensure it reaches a wider audience range and that no content goes unnoticed.
Features of MeetEdgar:
- MeetEdgar optimizes post times by category.
- MeetEdgar re-posts social media content for a wide range of audiences.
- Auto generating variation and also the categorization
Pros of MeetEdgar:
- You can make categories to organize posts.
- Can store posts for later use
- Attractive interface
- Always uses and re-uses content
Cons of MeetEdgar:
- No interaction or management
- Reporting features may well be more robust
- Limit of accounts