Anydesk is Remote Desktop Software with the saying “AnyWhere. AnyTime. AnyDesk”. It connects to a desktop remotely, from the other end of the workplace, or halfway worldwide.
AnyDesk guarantees protected and consistent remote desktop networks for IT authorities and on-the-go persons alike.
AnyDesk is one of the best, but it seems some of our needs are not fulfilled, and some features have lacked, so you need to search for the AnyDesk Alternatives.
Don’t worry; your problem is solved as I Have written about some of the Top AnyDesk Alternative with features, so here is the list:
Splashtop is an AnyDesk alternative and is one of the more well-known remote desktop connection tools. The same features as AnyDesk, are remote printing, chat, and session logging.
Splashtop is available in various editions, including school and classroom use, personal use, industry use, and company use.
Splashtop has Active Directory integration. And the authentication protocols are identical; TLS and AES-256 encryption are used.
The main features in Splashtop’s remote access and remote support solutions are Unattended Access, where you can remotely access your PCs any time, even without an end-user existing.
And the Attended Access helps you remotely connect into any system to offer support with no prior install required.
Key Features of Splashtop Remote Support:
- Unlimited technicians and concurrent sessions
- Fast remote access with HD quality
- Remote from Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Chrome browser
- Web console for computer and user management
- Unattended support
- Logging of connections, file transfers, and management activity
- Computer and user grouping
- Group permissions and user management
- 256-bit AES encryption, two-step verification, and device authentication
- upon connection
- Apps and web console available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese
Pros of Splashtop Remote Support:
- Conversation and file sharing are unquestionably helpful functions.
- Splashtop allows you to remote into your PCs without the user needing to do something, and it installs a little app on the PC that you can see when it’s online and use it to remote in whenever you want.
Cons of Splashtop Remote Support:
- You can’t drag and drop files or print while using Integrated RMM.
- The printing feature is a little sloppy.
ConnectWise Control, an Anydesk Alternative application, is a modern technical assistance team’s remote support, connectivity, and meeting system that is powerful and fast.
Technicians can make their jobs more efficient by using remote assistance and access to fix equipment, providing alerts, and managing devices.
You can use it to hold online lectures and schedule presentations for distant meetings.
Considering all things, ConnectWise Control is fast, dependable, and simple to use, and it has all of the same functionality as much more sophisticated remote-control solutions.
IT teams are the target audience for ConnectWise Control. Thanks to the wide range of teamwork assets available, agents can quickly assist one another and share views, files, and even assignments.
You’ll have unrestricted access to the same consumer database as well as reviews into past situations to help you come up with a more efficient approach.
Key Features of Connect Wise control:
- Remote Assistance
- Automated reconnection with the secure knowledge
- Compatibility across all platforms
- Extensions for the web browser
- Remote access is possible.
- Unattended entry
- Data conversion made easier
- Permissions and roles
- A toolbox that is shared
- Personalization and naming
- Monitoring and maintenance of devices
- ConnectWise Automation integration
Pros of Connect Wise Control:
- Self-hosted is ideal for you because it allows you to have complete control of your files, which is essential for your clients.
- Mobile Access – Being able to detect and fix a problem quickly when on the road is fantastic.
- Consistent relations for screen capture that are “still on.”
- The user interface is excellent, and the chat function is outstanding.
Cons of Connect Wise Control:
- It’s more challenging to read because there are two windows instead of one (small print).
- It would be great to turn from one screen to another on the remote notebook with a full-screen readout.
TeamViewer is Another standard remote desktop program with remote access capability.
TeamViewer, like AnyDesk, has a smartphone app for connecting to your computer from your phone or tablet. While the interface is a little complicated, the app is simple and usable.
TeamViewer connects, engages, supports, enhances, and manages remote work. You can connect to any platform to assist someone, any operation, or anything from anywhere, at any time with the TeamViewer suite of remote access, virtual reality, IT management, and customer-first experience solutions.
Key Features of TeamViewer:
- Remote access & support
- Enterprise remote connectivity
- Connect, monitor, operate remotely
- Remote support with AR
- Manage, monitor, patch, and protect your devices
- Service desk ticketing
- Global collaboration
- AR productivity solutions
Pros of TeamViewer:
- TeamViewer is a simple application to use.
- Most users are familiar with TeamViewer and can depend on it.
- TeamViewer makes clipboard incorporation and screen sharing a breeze.
- TeamViewer remote printing and ad-hoc VPN are also valuable choices.
Cons of TeamViewer:
- Sharing a link with more than one person is not feasible.
- Compatibility for older customers.
AnyDesk alternative VNC Connect is a useful and easy-to-use remote access application that can remotely support your automobile workshops located through the city has increased efficiency in our department and made our colleagues happier as you can respond to their IT issues faster.
VNC Connect software helps screen sharing that lets you join a remote computer anywhere in the world, view its screen in real-time, and take regulation as though sitting in front of it.
VNC Connect is for everybody in your organization. Remote access allows colleagues, suppliers, and clients to communicate more successfully, breaking down blockades and driving development.
Key Features of VNC Connect:
- Intuitive remote control
- Tried and tested performance
- Cross-platform support
- Attended and unattended access
- Direct and cloud connectivity
- Pre-install or connect on demand
- File transfer, printing, and chat
- Secure by design
- Multilingual support
Pros of VNC Connect:
- Allow remote access to computers and servers situated inside our WAN. The relation is secure and responds quickly.
- Enable remote access to computers and servers stored elsewhere. The relation is secure and responds quickly.
- It has a chat feature with the user and copying and pasting capabilities from the local machine, and it can map a drive to the remote device.
Cons of VNC Connect:
- The per-device billing model might not be suitable for some customers.
- The mobile app is clumsy and unintuitive at times.
RemotePC by IDrive is a simple-to-use solution with many functionality and security protocols to ensure reliable and safe remote interactions. For your company, you can use remote PC connection modes.
The setup is simple, the interface is transparent and straightforward, and RemotePC provides quick connection and transfer times.
Remote PC access applications can be used as an IT solution. If your workers are scattered across the globe or are closer to your workplace, RemotePC helps your IT team to provide swift, efficient support.
I suggest RemotePC as the most straightforward Anydesk Alternative software program to adopt.
Its pricing is based on an annual flat rate. RemotePC provides live support 24/7 and a 30-day free service.
Key Features of RemotePC:
- Configure remote access and take complete control over the InternetInternet at anytime
- One-time instant access by sharing unique ID and key.
- Independent platform access from PC/Mac/Linux/iPhone/iPad/Android devices
- Secure with TLS v 1.2/ AES-256 encryption.
- Easily and convenient file and folder transfer and map drives.
- Instant chat
- Remote printing
Pros of RemotePC:
- When operating programs, Remote Desktop Services offers seamless access to production systems.
- When connecting to remote systems and executing commands, it provides a fast and secure link.
- It’s safe and secure, and it’s completely reliable. There have never been any problems.
- The entire desktop can be replicated, giving the impression that you are physically operating on remote systems.
Cons of RemotePC:
- The Remote PC needs to improve remote image magnification.
- The Remote Desktop Services team can concentrate on the internet access speed specifications when linking to remote computers.
ISL Light is an AnyDesk Alternative that uses practical applications to securely control and access remote devices. It makes your customers join your provision session and save your time.
It offers numerous options for linking a session, but you choose what suits you best, like joining the app, joining via the website, joining via email, and joining via chat.
To connect your customer through ISL Light, send your customer an email invitation. The ISL Light Client app will download, and the help session will begin automatically when the client clicks on the invitation connection.
Use ISL Light Route Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol through a protected ISL Online channel and connect to unattended computers over the InternetInternet using your RDP entree.
With Remote Desktop Tunneling, only one computer needs ISL Always On connected, and you can still connect to other computers within the internal system via RDP or SSH, all deprived of any VPN tunneling or firewall fluctuations.
Key Features of ISL Light:
- You can send your customer to www.islonline.net, where they will join your remote assistance session by entering the session code.
- Can connect using email invitation.
- Load a remote-control agent on every Windows or Mac device and set up an access password to gain permanent access.
- You can provide technical assistance to your website users. With a single click, you can start a remote help session by using live chat.
- ISL Light software in the mobile device.
Pros of ISL Light:
- It is easy to set up.
- It allows for easy remote access through a variety of platforms.
- Without the need for screenshots, you can see what’s going on.
- You could figure out which software models they’re using.
- Using this information, you can search more quickly on Google.
Cons of ISL Light:
- It is not full screen, and the interface should be more receptive.
- When you open a new session, you must type in your username and password instead of using your biometric password.
Zoho Assist, one of the competitive AnyDesk Alternative, makes remote support simple, fast, and affordable. It needs no former software installation and can be used entirely on the browser.
Zoho Assist is custom-made for small and medium commercial IT support, subcontracted IT firms, independent IT specialists, and remote PC reparation service workers.
Zoho Assist is web-based remote support and remote access application that helps you provision clients, from a distance via cloud-based, on-demand remote support meetings.
Set up unattended remote access and smoothly accomplish remote PCs, laptops, mobile devices, and servers.
A few moments are all you need to create secure networks to offer your clients a remote support solution.
Key Features of Zoho Assist:
- Unattended Remote Access
- On-demand or instant remote support sessions.
- Collaborate online with your customers in real-time.
- Traverses major web proxies and firewalls.
- Get detailed data and information of the sessions, and maintain your brand identity.
Pros of Zoho Assist:
- Fast and Easy way to have Remote Support to Customers.
- It allows you quick support to get your issues resolved.
- Excellent for a pandemic like COVID and long-distance customers.
- Your Stamping makes it more Specialized.
Cons of Zoho Assist:
- Unattended Access Price can be a bit expensive.
- Screencast quality is unsatisfactory.
BeyondTrust Remote Support is an AnyDesk alternative; with it, you can see your customer’s screen and fully interact with the remote desktop. Troubleshoot issues and solve end systems on or off your company network.
With solid features like remote control & screen sharing, unattended entree, annotations, file sharing, and remote mobile device camera sharing, you can provision your end-users and their devices as if you were there.
BeyondTrust Remote Support flawlessly integrates with peripheral directories, like LDAP, so that you can accomplish users, groups, and approvals using existing directorial procedures.
Easily accomplish unattended access to hundreds or thousands of organizations as your IT organization grows and produces mass installer packages for the Representative Console and unattended endpoints.
Key Features of BeyondTrust Remote Support:
- Remote control & screen sharing
- Unattended access,
- File sharing
- Remote mobile device camera sharing
- Remote Support Chat
- Skills-based routing
- Canned scripts
- Escalation and collaboration
Pros of BeyondTrust Remote Support:
- Secure links that detach and remove when the session ends. These are necessary because we work with classified information and our internal controls need them.
- Scripting speeds up the deployment of apps.
- Help workers have been able to work with users at all experience levels with ease.
- For remote tech assistance, this is an invaluable opportunity.
Cons of BeyondTrust Remote Support:
- When linking to Windows computers from a Mac, several problems are trying to elevate rights.
- The size of resource files is vast, and they take up a lot of space.
LogMeInRescue is a powerful AnyDesk Alternative with which remote support has sensed closer. It strongly connects to any PC, Mac, or mobile device on any network from anywhere at any time.
LogMeInRescue controls how your clients experience remote computer support with your corporation. Rescue gives you branding and customization power to form the support result for your exclusive needs.
LogMeInRescue generates the ecosystem that works for your professional. Rescue links seamlessly to the systems you already trust with essential integrations and robust, open APIs.
Key Features of LogMeIn Rescue:
- Remotely support any device.
- Multi-Session Handling
- Technician Collaboration
- Instant Chat
- Reboot and Reconnect
- Provide interruption-free support.
Pros of LogMeIn Rescue:
- Unmonitored access: You will troubleshoot issues when the end-user is away from their device.
- Multiple access methods are available: When dealing with customers from all walks of life, finding many ways to invite them to a session is ideal.
- The technician’s ease of use.
- The ability to reset computers and quickly reconnect is only one of the many features available.
Cons of LogMeIn Rescue:
- The GUI is outdated and out of date.
- Setup is created with IT professionals in mind.
FixMe.IT is a fantastic AnyDesk Alternative and offers some additional features too. Remote support software consistently works and offers better, quicker remote support at an unbeatable price.
The main features of FixMe.IT is on-demand & unattended remote access that offers live remote provision when it’s most required.
Organize unattended PCs or servers for remote access and regulate them when no one exists at the remote end. Also, handle even the maximum composite technical support problems no matter where you are.
FixMe.IT high reliability & security features support your staffs or customers unrelatedly of where they are, without any disturbances or interruption.
Keep all your communications isolated and fully protected with the latest safety standards and encoding technology.
Generate comprehensive reports to analyze activity logs and examine remote desktop meetings.
Key Features of FixMe.IT
- Connect to and accomplish a limitless number of remote computers at the same time.
- Organize remote computers or servers for unattended remote entree and establish them by groups for convenient management.
- Drag-and-drop files and folders right to or from the distant desktop window, or even among client desktop.
- Connect with the remote worker over immediate live chat.
- Improve your presentations or training sessions with the use of laser pointer, drawing, and magnifier tools.
- Install the software, alter system-wide sceneries and achieve other tasks that require administrative rights on the remote computer.
- Mass deploys the client application using Group Policy or include it as part of your software package.
- Track the time spent supporting your clients, create custom notes, and produce data-rich assembly bits of intelligence.
- Send a Ctrl-Alt-Delete collection to the remote PC to log on or change a Windows password.
- Remotely log off/logon on a customer’s computer to perform various tasks without interrupting the active session.
Pros of FixMe.IT:
- MSI deployment to all PCs in the organization.
- Option to follow the user’s mouse if they have several screens but only one panel is used to view their monitor.
- It enables them to demonstrate information to you without struggling with the mouse or having our vision of their computer be obstructed.
- The software for on-demand remote control, unattended access, and even the expert are all minimal and straightforward to use.
Cons of FixMe.IT:
- It must be able to function in a MAC environment.
- There is little support for mobile devices.
Hence, the list of the alternatives is long, but I have only chosen 10 of them. Please comment down on the comment section if you want to add some of the AnyDesk Alternative.